Become a CCPA Member
xCCPA is a unique and definitive voice within the healthcare community for pediatricians, pediatric specialists and their patients. We are working to become a strong, valuable partner and advocate for healthcare professionals who serve children. CCPA strives to help offer resources for networking, education and breaking news for pediatric healthcare professionals.
- Enjoy a significant insurance malpractice discount that can add up to over $4,000 in savings per year depending on if you are a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
- Receive a CPR training reimbursement up to $60 per member.
- Over $300 of free CME credit for members per year.
- Develop and grow professional relationships through bi-annual networking functions.
- Stay current with the latest in pediatrics and infectious diseases with Red Book® Online, Pediatrics (the most-cited journal in the field of pediatrics), AAP News, eBreaking News, Pediatric Care Online™ (including Pediatric Patient Education™) and AAP Pediatric Coding Newsletter™ - a $370 value, but free to CCPA members.
- Promote your practice through a listing on Find a Doctor found on the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago website – an average value of $75 per month, but free to CCPA members.
- Take advantage of the priceless benefit of having our managed care staff help with any credentialing, recredentialing and reimbursement issues for managed care contracts you participate in through CCPA.