Before you complete the necessary application and paperwork to join CCPA, please ensure that you are eligible to become a member of our organization by answering yes to the following questions:
- I am a board certified or board eligible pediatrician.
- I practice in the state of Illinois or Indiana.
- I am currently on staff at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago or will be applying for staff membership. Please note that physicians practicing in the state of Indiana are not required to maintain staff privileges at Lurie Children's. However, CCPA will verify the Indiana hospital staff privileges of these prospective members.
- I am a owner, partner or employed at a privately owned pediatric practice. Federally qualified health centers (FQHC) are not eligible for membership.
Becoming a member of this outstanding organization is a matter of a few highly organized steps:
- We ask all interested physicians to complete an application for membership. All CCPA-eligible physicians in your practice must also join CCPA.
- You must be a fully credentialed member of Lurie Children's Hospital's Medical and Dental Staff (or maintain staff membership at an approved Indiana hospital). For Lurie Children's staff membership, you will be charged a one-time credentialing fee. Please call the Lurie Children's Medical Staff Office at 312.227.4250 for more information.
- An initial capital contribution to CCPA of $400 per pediatrician and $900 per pediatric specialist, plus a $100 non-refundable credentialing fee is required when you submit your application.